Welcome to South Ayrshire Care & Repair – we are a local not-for-profit organisation that has been maintaining homes and providing advice in South Ayrshire since 2003. We are based in Auchincruive and
• work with older people over 60, helping them to live independently in their own homes
• provide help and advice with repairs and adaptations to homeowners and private rented sector tenants across South Ayrshire
• provide a Small Repairs Service to all older and disabled people
• work with disabled people of all ages, including people with mental health issues
or learning difficulties.
• all of our staff are checked with Disclosure Scotland and we only work
with trusted contractors.
If you are having trouble locating us, please click the link below for directions.
As from 1st December the charge for the Small Repairs Service will be £10 giving unlimited use of the service until May 2014. There will be a charge for materials If you have any further queries please do not hesitate … Continue reading
South Ayrshire Social Enterprise Network The South Ayrshire Social Enterprise Network Inaugural Conference is being held on the 22nd November 2013 from 10am to 4pm in the Carrick Centre, Maybole. Open to anyone who is involved with Social Enterprises or … Continue reading