Welcome to South Ayrshire Care & Repair – we are a local not-for-profit organisation that has been maintaining homes and providing advice in South Ayrshire since 2003. We are based in Auchincruive and
• work with older people over 60, helping them to live independently in their own homes
• provide help and advice with repairs and adaptations to homeowners and private rented sector tenants across South Ayrshire
• provide a Small Repairs Service to all older and disabled people
• work with disabled people of all ages, including people with mental health issues
or learning difficulties.
• all of our staff are checked with Disclosure Scotland and we only work
with trusted contractors.
South Ayrshire Care and Repair held a highly successful information event at The Town Hall, Ayr recently. The event was attended by many key stakeholders and opened by the Provost, Councillor Helen Moonie. Chair of South Ayrshire Care and Repair … Continue reading
South Ayrshire Care and Repair has been awarded £3000 to improve electrical safety in peoples homes. For more details please get in touch